We buy end of life vehicles! We can collect or you can bring the vehicle to us.

If you are located around Crawley, Brighton, Horsham, Redhill, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, East Grinstead we can dispose of your end of life vehicle in an environmentally friendly way. Whether it's an MOT failure or accident damaged vehicle we can collect promptly and dispose of it efficiently.

Your vehicle will be de-registered at DVLA as soon as it enters our site via our direct link with their database in Swansea. This means that the DVLA know that you are no longer responsible for the vehicle from the date it enters our site.


If you consent to us contacting you by email or telephone for the purpose of vehicle collection and disposal please select the button marked ‘I Agree’ above.

No data will be collected unless you fill out the disposal request on the following page

GDPR - consent

Here at G.W & G Bridges Ltd we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us. We do not share your data with third party organisations unless the law allows them to do so.

G.W & G Bridges Ltd will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location based information.

This does however include name, address, email etc.
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at mail@gwbridges.co.uk If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.